Abstract Why does BPM deliver value and solve key process problems faster and more reliably than any alternative enterprise application? This paper shows how proper planning and implementation, can deliver BPM into an organisation that will enable it to reduce overheads and become operationally more efficient while maintaining a flexible and agile business model. We […]
About Peter BornerPeter is an entrepreneur and successful business leader. Currently leading a consultancy firm specialising in technical diligence for M&A and advising global firms on IT consolidation and migration to consumption based costing through the use of Cloud Technologies.
CIO Magazine’s recent poll of top ten CIO concerns concludes that the fast moving pace of technological innovation means change is a guaranteed part of the CIO’s remit. They argue, the most significant management issue that CIOs have to face this year is change management – business process change, changes in organisational cultures and the […]
Unless you operate in an industry that has rarely found sustainable competitive advantage through innovating with technology you have the potential to make a fundamental difference to the performance and profitability of your company through wise investment in IT. The digital revolution is providing opportunities to move business models to a very different place. Web 2.0 […]
Unquestionably, you can improve your value to your organisation by helping cut unnecessary use of power and raw materials. There are several ways to achieve this. TwoÂ significant strategies are: Move towards zero travel Virtualise your infrastructure Telecommuting not only cuts waste, it also promotes a better working life for individuals and it also means that […]
According to CIO Magazine, concern over compliance has moved up, from 8th to 6th in the list of top ten concerns for CIO’s. Clearly, many companies are bound by regulatory compliance. For some companies, regulatory compliance is now weaved into the fabric of their organisation. Other companies are confusing security with compliance. This is understandable […]
- “Video on our website? …I don’t get it.” | Percipience Video May 20, 2015
- The Power of Video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Percipience Video frames the top 10 video marketing trends for 2015 | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Three tell-tail signs of a poorly produced video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Chief Digital Officer – Identity Crisis? February 10, 2014
- Why do IT Projects fail? September 30, 2008
- How effective are you as a leader? March 21, 2012
- Can IT deliver tangible results and value? October 3, 2008
- The Power of the Tribe February 27, 2012
- Who You Are, Is Who You Attract March 29, 2012
- lahari: <a href="http://jntuinfo.in/jntuk-b-tech-2-1-s...
- Dominica Citizenship Program: Without second thought, using video in your webpag...
- ManimalaKumaran: Hiii... I have read it...The 5 signs of informatio...
- SaiSantosh1: Thanks for the great insight and in depth analysis...
- Marg Online: Thank you Peter for elaborating upon the different...
Follow @peterborner on Twitter