France is in the midst of a battle between the government and unions over pension reforms. As usual with any dispute between the French government and public sector unions it has the ability to bring the nation to a standstill. Put simply, the French government wants to raise the age at which their citizens are […]
During my long and varied career I have been involved in a number of significant IT projects. As a software development manager for Prime Computer (remember them?) in the late 70’s and early 80’s I led large and varied teams focused on the next release of the Primos operating system. Later in my career, as […]
Last week my feet never touched the ground. Sunday night saw me in Manchester and Monday I visited a client in Speke, Liverpool. On Tuesday, after an early start (4am), I visited a new partner company in Budapest only to return to the UK that evening so that I could be at a client site […]
There are a myriad of applications that allow you to share your thoughts with your ever growing social network. However, with the current raft of Social Networking tools, I struggle with keeping my personal life, friends and network separate from my business network. For example, I don’t really care where one of my connections is […]
Johnnie Moore in his latest weblog discusses Conference ruts. He begins by quoting Harold Jarche who makes a number of interesting comments on the frustrations we all encounter when we attend conferences. Significance is given to the issue of problems being presented in a plenary session and then immediately being asked to comment and brainstorm […]
Yesterday one of the Axispoint team noticed that the floor was a bit soggy and on the move! Luckily we are based in an MWB Serviced office. A call to Sara, the centre manager and the floor tiles were lifted. You can imagine the horror when we found about 4 inches of water in the […]
- “Video on our website? …I don’t get it.” | Percipience Video May 20, 2015
- The Power of Video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Percipience Video frames the top 10 video marketing trends for 2015 | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Three tell-tail signs of a poorly produced video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Chief Digital Officer – Identity Crisis? February 10, 2014
- Why do IT Projects fail? September 30, 2008
- How effective are you as a leader? March 21, 2012
- Can IT deliver tangible results and value? October 3, 2008
- The Power of the Tribe February 27, 2012
- Who You Are, Is Who You Attract March 29, 2012
- lahari: <a href="http://jntuinfo.in/jntuk-b-tech-2-1-s...
- Dominica Citizenship Program: Without second thought, using video in your webpag...
- ManimalaKumaran: Hiii... I have read it...The 5 signs of informatio...
- SaiSantosh1: Thanks for the great insight and in depth analysis...
- Marg Online: Thank you Peter for elaborating upon the different...
Follow @peterborner on Twitter