Dan Rockwell (@LeadershipFreak) recently posted a blog article entitled “The Power of Frustrating Leadership Friends.” The article discussed how people around you that tend to frustrate you, sometime in the most annoying ways, are often very important because they “fill in the gaps.” Dan quotes friends that drive him to “operationalize” a strategy when he […]
Dan Rockwell (@leadershipfreak) recently posted an article on his blog entitled “The Destruction of Potential and Joy.” I found the article mildly interesting in as much as it discussed the importance of looking forward rather than dwelling on the past. I have blogged several times myself (here, here and here) about the importance of having […]
- “Video on our website? …I don’t get it.” | Percipience Video May 20, 2015
- The Power of Video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Percipience Video frames the top 10 video marketing trends for 2015 | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Three tell-tail signs of a poorly produced video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Chief Digital Officer – Identity Crisis? February 10, 2014
- Why do IT Projects fail? September 30, 2008
- How effective are you as a leader? March 21, 2012
- Can IT deliver tangible results and value? October 3, 2008
- The Power of the Tribe February 27, 2012
- Who You Are, Is Who You Attract March 29, 2012
- lahari: <a href="http://jntuinfo.in/jntuk-b-tech-2-1-s...
- Dominica Citizenship Program: Without second thought, using video in your webpag...
- ManimalaKumaran: Hiii... I have read it...The 5 signs of informatio...
- SaiSantosh1: Thanks for the great insight and in depth analysis...
- Marg Online: Thank you Peter for elaborating upon the different...
Follow @peterborner on Twitter