I have blogged several times on the critical importance of having a clear vision and ensuring the whole team is completely bought-in to it. In my post “Big Rocks” I reviewed a book by Ken Blanchard and Jesse Lyn Stoner called “Full Steam Ahead” that I recommend you buy if you are struggling with how […]
A few days ago, Frank Sonnenberg (www.franksonnenberg.com) wrote an article entitled Leadership: Promoting Beliefs and Values. He stated that great leaders never miss an opportunity to reinforce their organisations beliefs and values because it is these beliefs and values that form the core of an organisations culture. Quite rightly he goes on to posit that […]
There is a very good short video on YouTube posted by The Process Excellence Network entitled Welcome to the Process Excellence Revolution. The video describes Process Excellence as “improving the way that businesses create and deliver value to customers.” As the leader of a centre of excellence for Business Process Management, I can identify with […]
- “Video on our website? …I don’t get it.” | Percipience Video May 20, 2015
- The Power of Video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Percipience Video frames the top 10 video marketing trends for 2015 | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Three tell-tail signs of a poorly produced video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Chief Digital Officer – Identity Crisis? February 10, 2014
- Why do IT Projects fail? September 30, 2008
- How effective are you as a leader? March 21, 2012
- Can IT deliver tangible results and value? October 3, 2008
- The Power of the Tribe February 27, 2012
- Who You Are, Is Who You Attract March 29, 2012
- lahari: <a href="http://jntuinfo.in/jntuk-b-tech-2-1-s...
- Dominica Citizenship Program: Without second thought, using video in your webpag...
- ManimalaKumaran: Hiii... I have read it...The 5 signs of informatio...
- SaiSantosh1: Thanks for the great insight and in depth analysis...
- Marg Online: Thank you Peter for elaborating upon the different...
Follow @peterborner on Twitter