Yesterday I wrote a blog article because I had read a review of the restaurant at The Plough Inn, Shutlanger in South Northamptonshire and was undecided whether to go or simply cancel. I had arranged to meet five friends from the Rotary Club of Towcester for dinner and didn’t want to let them down. In […]
I am booked to go to a pub/restaurant in a nearby village this evening with a group of friends from my Rotary club, The Rotary Club of Towcester. Without thinking, when asked if I would like to join the group, I quickly checked the calendar on my iPhone, saw that I was free for the […]
- “Video on our website? …I don’t get it.” | Percipience Video May 20, 2015
- The Power of Video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Percipience Video frames the top 10 video marketing trends for 2015 | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Three tell-tail signs of a poorly produced video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Chief Digital Officer – Identity Crisis? February 10, 2014
- Why do IT Projects fail? September 30, 2008
- How effective are you as a leader? March 21, 2012
- Can IT deliver tangible results and value? October 3, 2008
- The Power of the Tribe February 27, 2012
- Who You Are, Is Who You Attract March 29, 2012
- lahari: <a href="http://jntuinfo.in/jntuk-b-tech-2-1-s...
- Dominica Citizenship Program: Without second thought, using video in your webpag...
- ManimalaKumaran: Hiii... I have read it...The 5 signs of informatio...
- SaiSantosh1: Thanks for the great insight and in depth analysis...
- Marg Online: Thank you Peter for elaborating upon the different...
Follow @peterborner on Twitter