What can I collect?
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to website usage, surveys and/or offers
What do I do with the information I gather?
I require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- I may use the information to improve my site and any services I may offer.
- I may periodically send emails that we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, I may also use your information to contact you for research purposes. I may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. I may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to me using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing me at email@example.com
I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless I have your permission or are required by law to do so. I may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which I think you may find interesting if, and only if, you tell me that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which I hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org If you believe that any information I am holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email me as soon as possible, at the above address. I will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.