I consider myself to be fortunate. I am lucky enough to have travelled the world and experienced a vast array of different cultures, cuisines and customs. Food is a passion that I cannot escape from. I will always find the time to try new food, to experience new tastes and to search out new culinary […]
Yesterday Annette and I drove 500 miles from our home in south-west France to catch a ferry from Calais back to Dover and onwards to home. It was a long day and, by the time we reached the ferry port, I was both bored and very tired from all the driving. We were fortunate to […]
France is in the midst of a battle between the government and unions over pension reforms. As usual with any dispute between the French government and public sector unions it has the ability to bring the nation to a standstill. Put simply, the French government wants to raise the age at which their citizens are […]
- “Video on our website? …I don’t get it.” | Percipience Video May 20, 2015
- The Power of Video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Percipience Video frames the top 10 video marketing trends for 2015 | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Three tell-tail signs of a poorly produced video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Chief Digital Officer – Identity Crisis? February 10, 2014
- Why do IT Projects fail? September 30, 2008
- How effective are you as a leader? March 21, 2012
- Can IT deliver tangible results and value? October 3, 2008
- The Power of the Tribe February 27, 2012
- Who You Are, Is Who You Attract March 29, 2012
- lahari: <a href="http://jntuinfo.in/jntuk-b-tech-2-1-s...
- Dominica Citizenship Program: Without second thought, using video in your webpag...
- ManimalaKumaran: Hiii... I have read it...The 5 signs of informatio...
- SaiSantosh1: Thanks for the great insight and in depth analysis...
- Marg Online: Thank you Peter for elaborating upon the different...
Follow @peterborner on Twitter