Most of us can remember the appearance of the first websites, back in the mid ‘90s. But how many of us, in 1989, read the news of British computer scientist Tim Berners-Lee and his proposal… Source: “Video on our website? …I don’t get it.” | Percipience Video
I have recently started to renew my interest in photography and videography. This is primarily because I have an interest in online digital transformation and specifically the use of video to engage with an audience. The following article is a simple but very effective guide to improving your photography/videography skills… Anyone can make a video […]
The increasing number of Chief Digital Officer – CDO – appointments appears to be following the Gartner 2012 predictions that, by 2015, 25% of companies will have appointed a CDO. David Mathison, curator of CDO Club reports that he has seen an increase from 75 CDOs in major organisations worldwide in 2011 to over 300 […]
I have to admit that I have never heard of Antoine de Saint-Exupéry so when a friend quoted him I had to resort to Wikipedia to find out who he was. I was surprised to find out that he was an aristocrat French writer, poet and pioneering aviator that became a laureate of several of […]
A few years ago I worked for Sony Music and Sony Corporation of America. One of my first challenges as Vice President of Web Operations was to lead a global infrastructure consolidation with the objectives of: Lowering Total Cost of Ownership of our entire Internet facing Infrastructure Reducing Overall Data Centre Costs Reducing the Cost […]
Everyone wants to get better at what they do, so the process improvement movement has gained plenty of justifiable momentum over the last decade or so. Recent research has suggested however that many companies do not get the benefits they had hoped for when they instigated a process improvement drive, with a major obstacle being […]
I am breaking my habit of posting only once per day because I thought this to be very topical. I heard the NHS Care Report & Recommendations debated on the Today programme this morning and in light of some recent work we’ve delivered at QEHB (Queens Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham) was ruminating on how the key findings […]
There is a very good short video on YouTube posted by The Process Excellence Network entitled Welcome to the Process Excellence Revolution. The video describes Process Excellence as “improving the way that businesses create and deliver value to customers.” As the leader of a centre of excellence for Business Process Management, I can identify with […]
Four years ago, I received a copy of the HBR article “Employee Motivation: A Powerful New Model” by Nitin Nohria, Boris Groysberg and Linda-Eling Lee and found it to be a powerful missive on employee motivation. The model opines that employees have four drivers that affect their motivation: The drive to Acquire The drive to Bond The […]
Earlier today, I started reading a book recommended by Ted Coine called Full Steam Ahead by Ken Blanchard and Jesse Stoner. I am often sceptical about management and leadership books thinking that it is all the same claptrap repeated and regurgitated time after time. However, I quickly became engrossed in the book. I missed […]
- “Video on our website? …I don’t get it.” | Percipience Video May 20, 2015
- The Power of Video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Percipience Video frames the top 10 video marketing trends for 2015 | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Three tell-tail signs of a poorly produced video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Chief Digital Officer – Identity Crisis? February 10, 2014
- Why do IT Projects fail? September 30, 2008
- How effective are you as a leader? March 21, 2012
- Can IT deliver tangible results and value? October 3, 2008
- The Power of the Tribe February 27, 2012
- Who You Are, Is Who You Attract March 29, 2012
- lahari: <a href="http://jntuinfo.in/jntuk-b-tech-2-1-s...
- Dominica Citizenship Program: Without second thought, using video in your webpag...
- ManimalaKumaran: Hiii... I have read it...The 5 signs of informatio...
- SaiSantosh1: Thanks for the great insight and in depth analysis...
- Marg Online: Thank you Peter for elaborating upon the different...
Follow @peterborner on Twitter