I recently met with a few fellow entrepreneurs over dinner. The discussion soon got round to an acquaintance that several of us share. The individual’s latest venture had just gone under causing a significant financial loss for him and a couple of angel investors. We were all, of course, concerned for his well being and […]
During the 80’s and early 90’s I worked with a number of “independent consultants.” Each of them prided themselves in their ability to extract obscene amounts of money from every one of their clients. A couple of friends that ran a graphic design agency once told me that their charging policy was to “charge like […]
What is the Cone of Uncertainty? In project management, the term “Cone of Uncertainty” describes the transition from high levels of uncertainty at the beginning resulting from the lack of knowledge to the point where there are no unknowns and therefore a state approaching 100% certainty. In software development the term is used in highly […]
A couple of years ago, I wrote an internal white paper that proposed a strategy for handling our largest accounts. The objective was to agree a strategy designed to build confidence, develop advocacy, create dependence and build trust so that we can create demand and achieve dominance within these accounts. We defined a major account […]
This morning I attended a seminar jointly hosted by Taylor Wessing and Cobalt. I saw it as an opportunity to network with entrepreneurs running dynamic growing companies and with the investment community while gaining an insight into the future of the UK market. Here are my notes from the session: George Brown was responsible for […]
- “Video on our website? …I don’t get it.” | Percipience Video May 20, 2015
- The Power of Video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Percipience Video frames the top 10 video marketing trends for 2015 | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Three tell-tail signs of a poorly produced video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Chief Digital Officer – Identity Crisis? February 10, 2014
- Why do IT Projects fail? September 30, 2008
- How effective are you as a leader? March 21, 2012
- Can IT deliver tangible results and value? October 3, 2008
- The Power of the Tribe February 27, 2012
- Who You Are, Is Who You Attract March 29, 2012
- lahari: <a href="http://jntuinfo.in/jntuk-b-tech-2-1-s...
- Dominica Citizenship Program: Without second thought, using video in your webpag...
- ManimalaKumaran: Hiii... I have read it...The 5 signs of informatio...
- SaiSantosh1: Thanks for the great insight and in depth analysis...
- Marg Online: Thank you Peter for elaborating upon the different...
Follow @peterborner on Twitter