The increasing number of Chief Digital Officer – CDO – appointments appears to be following the Gartner 2012 predictions that, by 2015, 25% of companies will have appointed a CDO. David Mathison, curator of CDO Club reports that he has seen an increase from 75 CDOs in major organisations worldwide in 2011 to over 300 […]
I am a relative newby when it comes to blogging, tweeting and gaining acceptance in the social media fraternity. I have been blogging and tweeting on and off for well over a year and, because I was seeing so little traffic to my blog, had convinced myself that I was wasting my time. However, not […]
- “Video on our website? …I don’t get it.” | Percipience Video May 20, 2015
- The Power of Video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Percipience Video frames the top 10 video marketing trends for 2015 | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Three tell-tail signs of a poorly produced video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Chief Digital Officer – Identity Crisis? February 10, 2014
- Why do IT Projects fail? September 30, 2008
- How effective are you as a leader? March 21, 2012
- Can IT deliver tangible results and value? October 3, 2008
- The Power of the Tribe February 27, 2012
- Who You Are, Is Who You Attract March 29, 2012
- lahari: <a href="http://jntuinfo.in/jntuk-b-tech-2-1-s...
- Dominica Citizenship Program: Without second thought, using video in your webpag...
- ManimalaKumaran: Hiii... I have read it...The 5 signs of informatio...
- SaiSantosh1: Thanks for the great insight and in depth analysis...
- Marg Online: Thank you Peter for elaborating upon the different...
Follow @peterborner on Twitter