For a while now, I have been working on increasing my network and establishing myself a reputation as an entrepreneurial thought leader. Many of you that have followed me on Twitter and read my blogs over the past year or so will see that I have grown and learnt a lot since I first dipped […]
I have just read the latest blog post from @LisaPetrilli entitled “The Number One Thing CEOs Wish They’d Done Differently. “ I totally agree — in several previous roles I wish I had put talent first. Hopefully I have learnt from my previous mistakes! My business is currently in transition. We are moving from being […]
Yesterday I received a message and a link from #SiobhanWalsh, #Axispoint’s Marketing and PR Manager saying that #DanDiSano, our Group President and CEO had been invited by #CRN Magazine to “to give a few predictions for our industry in 2011.” Of course, I read the full article. There were comments from 10 CEO’s including #BobCagnazzi […]
There are a myriad of applications that allow you to share your thoughts with your ever growing social network. However, with the current raft of Social Networking tools, I struggle with keeping my personal life, friends and network separate from my business network. For example, I don’t really care where one of my connections is […]
Johnnie Moore in his latest weblog discusses Conference ruts. He begins by quoting Harold Jarche who makes a number of interesting comments on the frustrations we all encounter when we attend conferences. Significance is given to the issue of problems being presented in a plenary session and then immediately being asked to comment and brainstorm […]
Is it possible to transform your meetings into productive, focused and energising collaboration sessions? I recently concluded that I, as I am sure most of you, have come to accept that meetings are unavoidable if I want to progress business issues to a successful conclusion. My meetings are often, too long, painful and, simply put, […]
I’m often asked, what is the next “wave” in the IT Market that will deliver the same results as the ERP, CRM and Web waves of the last three decades. The more I talk to people the more I conclude that Collaboration is the next IT opportunity for us all Why Collaboration? In the past […]
- “Video on our website? …I don’t get it.” | Percipience Video May 20, 2015
- The Power of Video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Percipience Video frames the top 10 video marketing trends for 2015 | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Three tell-tail signs of a poorly produced video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Chief Digital Officer – Identity Crisis? February 10, 2014
- Why do IT Projects fail? September 30, 2008
- How effective are you as a leader? March 21, 2012
- Can IT deliver tangible results and value? October 3, 2008
- The Power of the Tribe February 27, 2012
- Who You Are, Is Who You Attract March 29, 2012
- lahari: <a href="http://jntuinfo.in/jntuk-b-tech-2-1-s...
- Dominica Citizenship Program: Without second thought, using video in your webpag...
- ManimalaKumaran: Hiii... I have read it...The 5 signs of informatio...
- SaiSantosh1: Thanks for the great insight and in depth analysis...
- Marg Online: Thank you Peter for elaborating upon the different...
Follow @peterborner on Twitter