A few years ago I worked for Sony Music and Sony Corporation of America. One of my first challenges as Vice President of Web Operations was to lead a global infrastructure consolidation with the objectives of: Lowering Total Cost of Ownership of our entire Internet facing Infrastructure Reducing Overall Data Centre Costs Reducing the Cost […]
Yesterday I received a message and a link from #SiobhanWalsh, #Axispoint’s Marketing and PR Manager saying that #DanDiSano, our Group President and CEO had been invited by #CRN Magazine to “to give a few predictions for our industry in 2011.” Of course, I read the full article. There were comments from 10 CEO’s including #BobCagnazzi […]
There are a myriad of applications that allow you to share your thoughts with your ever growing social network. However, with the current raft of Social Networking tools, I struggle with keeping my personal life, friends and network separate from my business network. For example, I don’t really care where one of my connections is […]
Yesterday one of the Axispoint team noticed that the floor was a bit soggy and on the move! Luckily we are based in an MWB Serviced office. A call to Sara, the centre manager and the floor tiles were lifted. You can imagine the horror when we found about 4 inches of water in the […]
Server and data virtualisation are helping companies maximize the RoI on their IT assetts while also helping streamline routine IT tasks. They are “doing more with less”—a huge win. VMware, the leading server virtualisation firm, is setting the pace with a stream of new features and functionality that we are all eagerly consuming. The strategic […]
In the last 30 years I’ve seen a plethora of trends in the software market. The two that currently dominate both A&M activity and end user buying behaviour are BPM and Cloud computing. I have searched in vain to find an organisation that is truely process focused and has used BPM to derive Activity Based […]
Unless you operate in an industry that has rarely found sustainable competitive advantage through innovating with technology you have the potential to make a fundamental difference to the performance and profitability of your company through wise investment in IT. The digital revolution is providing opportunities to move business models to a very different place. Web 2.0 […]
- “Video on our website? …I don’t get it.” | Percipience Video May 20, 2015
- The Power of Video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Percipience Video frames the top 10 video marketing trends for 2015 | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Three tell-tail signs of a poorly produced video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Chief Digital Officer – Identity Crisis? February 10, 2014
- Why do IT Projects fail? September 30, 2008
- How effective are you as a leader? March 21, 2012
- Can IT deliver tangible results and value? October 3, 2008
- The Power of the Tribe February 27, 2012
- Who You Are, Is Who You Attract March 29, 2012
- lahari: <a href="http://jntuinfo.in/jntuk-b-tech-2-1-s...
- Dominica Citizenship Program: Without second thought, using video in your webpag...
- ManimalaKumaran: Hiii... I have read it...The 5 signs of informatio...
- SaiSantosh1: Thanks for the great insight and in depth analysis...
- Marg Online: Thank you Peter for elaborating upon the different...
Follow @peterborner on Twitter