Those of us that have experienced the full spectrum of company type; from Early-Stage to SME, to Mid-Market and on up to the Global Enterprise will realise that there are three distinct phases that companies pass through. Initially, the focus is on figuring out what we are going to sell and to whom? Once this […]
Yesterday I received a message and a link from #SiobhanWalsh, #Axispoint’s Marketing and PR Manager saying that #DanDiSano, our Group President and CEO had been invited by #CRN Magazine to “to give a few predictions for our industry in 2011.” Of course, I read the full article. There were comments from 10 CEO’s including #BobCagnazzi […]
During my long and varied career I have been involved in a number of significant IT projects. As a software development manager for Prime Computer (remember them?) in the late 70’s and early 80’s I led large and varied teams focused on the next release of the Primos operating system. Later in my career, as […]
There are a myriad of applications that allow you to share your thoughts with your ever growing social network. However, with the current raft of Social Networking tools, I struggle with keeping my personal life, friends and network separate from my business network. For example, I don’t really care where one of my connections is […]
I’m often asked, what is the next “wave” in the IT Market that will deliver the same results as the ERP, CRM and Web waves of the last three decades. The more I talk to people the more I conclude that Collaboration is the next IT opportunity for us all Why Collaboration? In the past […]
THE PROBLEM – Congratulations, you’ve successfully completed your first BPM project – perhaps two or three. Management are delighted with the increased productivity and visibility. Operators are impressed with the usability. So far, so good! Is this the end of your BPM journey, or merely the beginning?
THE PROBLEM – Regardless of your selected vendor, until your new BPM software suite is in active production and generating tangible benefit to your business, you are effectively sitting on some very expensive shelfware. A catalyst is necessary to multiply the incurred licence and maintenance costs into visible, sponsor-delighting ROI.
THE PROBLEM — BPM projects should create a mutual dependency between IT and the Business that requires an unprecedented amount of team work and process definition. In best practise BPM projects, at least 60% of the effort should involve change management and getting organisations to think about process in the business. If the Business and […]
As a CIO, you want to add value to the business to deliver competitive edge but you are challenged to deliver new projects with more than 50% of your IT budget spent on maintenance and support. BPM as a way of adding value may be difficult to justify in addition to the inventory of other […]
Top Tips: You have decided to consider deploying BPM to solve a compelling issue in a business function, or are evaluating how BPM can deliver an agile platform to leverage your investment in a Services Oriented Architecture, but are faced with a bewildering choice of tools and approaches.
- “Video on our website? …I don’t get it.” | Percipience Video May 20, 2015
- The Power of Video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Percipience Video frames the top 10 video marketing trends for 2015 | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Three tell-tail signs of a poorly produced video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Chief Digital Officer – Identity Crisis? February 10, 2014
- Why do IT Projects fail? September 30, 2008
- How effective are you as a leader? March 21, 2012
- Can IT deliver tangible results and value? October 3, 2008
- The Power of the Tribe February 27, 2012
- Who You Are, Is Who You Attract March 29, 2012
- lahari: <a href="http://jntuinfo.in/jntuk-b-tech-2-1-s...
- Dominica Citizenship Program: Without second thought, using video in your webpag...
- ManimalaKumaran: Hiii... I have read it...The 5 signs of informatio...
- SaiSantosh1: Thanks for the great insight and in depth analysis...
- Marg Online: Thank you Peter for elaborating upon the different...
Follow @peterborner on Twitter