The increasing number of Chief Digital Officer – CDO – appointments appears to be following the Gartner 2012 predictions that, by 2015, 25% of companies will have appointed a CDO. David Mathison, curator of CDO Club reports that he has seen an increase from 75 CDOs in major organisations worldwide in 2011 to over 300 […]
Big Data is becoming more and more important to companies of all sizes. Businesses want to make better decisions faster and more reliably but the implication that, for large companies, this means storing and processing petabytes of data is a daunting thought. The consequences of data overload can have a deep impact on your business’ […]
- “Video on our website? …I don’t get it.” | Percipience Video May 20, 2015
- The Power of Video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Percipience Video frames the top 10 video marketing trends for 2015 | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Three tell-tail signs of a poorly produced video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Chief Digital Officer – Identity Crisis? February 10, 2014
- Why do IT Projects fail? September 30, 2008
- How effective are you as a leader? March 21, 2012
- Can IT deliver tangible results and value? October 3, 2008
- The Power of the Tribe February 27, 2012
- Who You Are, Is Who You Attract March 29, 2012
- lahari: <a href="http://jntuinfo.in/jntuk-b-tech-2-1-s...
- Dominica Citizenship Program: Without second thought, using video in your webpag...
- ManimalaKumaran: Hiii... I have read it...The 5 signs of informatio...
- SaiSantosh1: Thanks for the great insight and in depth analysis...
- Marg Online: Thank you Peter for elaborating upon the different...
Follow @peterborner on Twitter