I find it intriguing that so many firms planning to grow by acquisition do not fully consider the full range of diligence that could and should be carried out on their intended targets. I know that due diligence can be an expensive process but, consider the alternatives. Get it wrong and the risks and consequential […]
In my posting on 17 March 2013 I said that I would review and comment on Denzil Rankine’s 20 reasons why Acquisitions Fail Rankine says that the reasons for failure fall sequentially into the five phases of an acquisition: Flawed Business Logic Flawed Understanding of the New Business Flawed Deal Management Flawed Integration Management Flawed […]
- “Video on our website? …I don’t get it.” | Percipience Video May 20, 2015
- The Power of Video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Percipience Video frames the top 10 video marketing trends for 2015 | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Three tell-tail signs of a poorly produced video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Chief Digital Officer – Identity Crisis? February 10, 2014
- Why do IT Projects fail? September 30, 2008
- How effective are you as a leader? March 21, 2012
- Can IT deliver tangible results and value? October 3, 2008
- The Power of the Tribe February 27, 2012
- Who You Are, Is Who You Attract March 29, 2012
- lahari: <a href="http://jntuinfo.in/jntuk-b-tech-2-1-s...
- Dominica Citizenship Program: Without second thought, using video in your webpag...
- ManimalaKumaran: Hiii... I have read it...The 5 signs of informatio...
- SaiSantosh1: Thanks for the great insight and in depth analysis...
- Marg Online: Thank you Peter for elaborating upon the different...
Follow @peterborner on Twitter