Since I parted company with my old firm I have focused on challenging my thinking and approach in a number of areas. I don’t want to fall in to the same old traps that provided the road blocks to growing the old firm in the way I knew was possible. My first challenge was to […]
Do you remember how you felt when you were preparing to start your first day at your current firm? Were you excited? Were you apprehensive? Were you even a little bit concerned that you might have bitten off more than you can chew? Can you remember back to what it was like the night before […]
I am sure that you will have noticed that I suddenly stopped my regular blog last May and haven’t blogged since. It wasn’t my choice to do so and it is a complicated story but needless to say, I have been itching to restart blogging, and the time has now arrived! Since I last wrote […]
- “Video on our website? …I don’t get it.” | Percipience Video May 20, 2015
- The Power of Video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Percipience Video frames the top 10 video marketing trends for 2015 | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Three tell-tail signs of a poorly produced video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Chief Digital Officer – Identity Crisis? February 10, 2014
- Why do IT Projects fail? September 30, 2008
- How effective are you as a leader? March 21, 2012
- Can IT deliver tangible results and value? October 3, 2008
- The Power of the Tribe February 27, 2012
- Who You Are, Is Who You Attract March 29, 2012
- lahari: <a href="http://jntuinfo.in/jntuk-b-tech-2-1-s...
- Dominica Citizenship Program: Without second thought, using video in your webpag...
- ManimalaKumaran: Hiii... I have read it...The 5 signs of informatio...
- SaiSantosh1: Thanks for the great insight and in depth analysis...
- Marg Online: Thank you Peter for elaborating upon the different...
Follow @peterborner on Twitter