Leaders attract people in their own image. That is, they naturally attract people with the same core values as they possess.
According to The Law of Magnetism; John C. Maxwell’s 9th Irrefutable Law of Leadership; Who you are is who you attract. So, if you want to attract better people, become the kind of person you wish to attract.
If you look around your organisation does the Law of Magnetism hold true for you?
Are you looking to attract better people? If so, what changes are you personally going to make to influence the outcome?
This is the 9th article in a series of 21. Previous articles can be found here:
- The Law of the Lid: How effective are you as a leader?
- The Law of Influence: The True Measure of Leadership
- The Law of Process: Leadership is a Journey of Continuous Improvement
- The Law of Navigation: Anyone can Steer the Ship…
- The Law of Addition: Adding Value by Serving Others
- The Law of Solid Ground: Trust is the Foundation of Leadership
- The Law of Respect: People Don’t Follow Others by Accident
- The Law of Intuition: Evaluate Everything with a Leadership Bias