The Law of the Inner Circle; Maxwell’s 11th Irrefutable Law of Leadership states that, a Leader’s potential is determined by those closest to him. Nobody achieves greatness alone. It is a leader’s inner circle that makes the difference. Maxwell suggests the following five questions to consider before you admit someone to your inner circle: Do […]
The 10th article in the current series takes us to John C. Maxwell’s 1oth of 21 Irrefutable laws of Leadership; The Law of Connection. The Law of Connection states that leaders touch a heart before they ask for a hand. Clearly, to be effective you must move people to action. All great leaders instinctively first […]
Leaders attract people in their own image. That is, they naturally attract people with the same core values as they possess. According to The Law of Magnetism; John C. Maxwell’s 9th Irrefutable Law of Leadership; Who you are is who you attract. So, if you want to attract better people, become the kind of person […]
Leaders evaluate everything with a leadership bias according to The Law of Intuition; the 8th Law of John C. Maxwell’s 21 irrefutable Laws of Leadership. According to Maxwell the Law of Intuition separates great leaders from good ones. Great leaders use intuition to couple instinct with intangible factors like morale, momentum and relationship dynamics to […]
People naturally follow leaders stronger than themselves according to John C. Maxwell’s 7th Irrefutable Law of Leadership; The Law of Respect. According to Maxwell: “People who are an 8 in leadership don’t look for a 6 to follow – they naturally follow a 9 or 10. The less skilled follow the more highly skilled and […]
Law 6, The Law of Solid Ground in John C. Maxwell’s 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership states that trust is the foundation of leadership. Trust is a two-way street and leaders must recognise that it is impossible to influence those who follow if that trust is continually being broken. If you say you will deliver […]
John C. Maxwell’s 5th law of irrefutable leadership, The Law of Addition, states that the bottom line in leadership isn’t how far we advance ourselves but how far we advance others. Adding Value, Changing Lives Maxwell’s four guidelines for adding value to others: Truly Value Others – effective leaders go beyond not harming others, they […]
… but it takes a Leader to Chart the Course. John C. Maxwell’s 4th irrefutable law of leadership is The Law of Navigation. Maxwell states: Leaders are navigators. Before good leaders take their people on a journey, they go through a process in order to give the trip the best chance of being a success: […]
John C. Maxwell’s 3rd law is The Law of Process (See “The 21 irrefutable laws of leadership”.) Maxwell states that Leadership is not instant. Rather, it develops over time with continuous, almost daily improvements. I think this is a fundamental truth. Leaders require depth of experience or, as Maxwell puts it, seasoning, to be truly […]
The 2nd law in John C. Maxwells “21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership” is The Law of Influence. Maxwell opines that the true measure of leadership is influence. He asserts that there are no other measures. He quotes: “True leadership cannot be awarded, appointed, or assigned. It comes only from influence, and that cannot be mandated. […]
- “Video on our website? …I don’t get it.” | Percipience Video May 20, 2015
- The Power of Video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Percipience Video frames the top 10 video marketing trends for 2015 | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Three tell-tail signs of a poorly produced video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Chief Digital Officer – Identity Crisis? February 10, 2014
- Why do IT Projects fail? September 30, 2008
- How effective are you as a leader? March 21, 2012
- Can IT deliver tangible results and value? October 3, 2008
- The Power of the Tribe February 27, 2012
- Who You Are, Is Who You Attract March 29, 2012
- lahari: <a href="http://jntuinfo.in/jntuk-b-tech-2-1-s...
- Dominica Citizenship Program: Without second thought, using video in your webpag...
- ManimalaKumaran: Hiii... I have read it...The 5 signs of informatio...
- SaiSantosh1: Thanks for the great insight and in depth analysis...
- Marg Online: Thank you Peter for elaborating upon the different...
Follow @peterborner on Twitter