It was inevitable that someone would write Steve Job’s biography so I recently bought Walter Isaacson’s official work. Having started to read it over the weekend, I was surprised at the coincidence this morning when I received my Silicon.com “CEO Essentials Newsletter” with an article entitled “Ten leadership lessons from the Steve Jobs school of […]
A couple of years ago, I wrote an internal white paper that proposed a strategy for handling our largest accounts. The objective was to agree a strategy designed to build confidence, develop advocacy, create dependence and build trust so that we can create demand and achieve dominance within these accounts. We defined a major account […]
- “Video on our website? …I don’t get it.” | Percipience Video May 20, 2015
- The Power of Video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Percipience Video frames the top 10 video marketing trends for 2015 | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Three tell-tail signs of a poorly produced video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Chief Digital Officer – Identity Crisis? February 10, 2014
- Why do IT Projects fail? September 30, 2008
- How effective are you as a leader? March 21, 2012
- Can IT deliver tangible results and value? October 3, 2008
- The Power of the Tribe February 27, 2012
- Who You Are, Is Who You Attract March 29, 2012
- lahari: <a href="http://jntuinfo.in/jntuk-b-tech-2-1-s...
- Dominica Citizenship Program: Without second thought, using video in your webpag...
- ManimalaKumaran: Hiii... I have read it...The 5 signs of informatio...
- SaiSantosh1: Thanks for the great insight and in depth analysis...
- Marg Online: Thank you Peter for elaborating upon the different...
Follow @peterborner on Twitter