A few seconds ago several tweets and re-tweets popped in to my timeline all of which pointed to a short blog post entitled “What’s wrong with being right?” The blog post is based on the book, “Get Along with Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere” by Arnold Sanow and Sandra Strauss. Seeing such a flurry of activity, I took […]
In an earlier blog post I made a statement: “I firmly believe that leadership is hard and that even good leaders make mistakes, often when they are being watched.” There are two aspects to this statement. First, Leadership is hard. It seems to me that even the most natural leaders have to work hard at […]
A theme running through several of my recent blog posts has been the importance of aligning corporate culture to core values and then reinforcing the message through clear, concise and consistent communications. I sincerely believe that total synergy is achieve when people, values and culture are in unison. After reading Susan Bearden’s latest post entitled […]
- “Video on our website? …I don’t get it.” | Percipience Video May 20, 2015
- The Power of Video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Percipience Video frames the top 10 video marketing trends for 2015 | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Three tell-tail signs of a poorly produced video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Chief Digital Officer – Identity Crisis? February 10, 2014
- Why do IT Projects fail? September 30, 2008
- How effective are you as a leader? March 21, 2012
- Can IT deliver tangible results and value? October 3, 2008
- The Power of the Tribe February 27, 2012
- Who You Are, Is Who You Attract March 29, 2012
- lahari: <a href="http://jntuinfo.in/jntuk-b-tech-2-1-s...
- Dominica Citizenship Program: Without second thought, using video in your webpag...
- ManimalaKumaran: Hiii... I have read it...The 5 signs of informatio...
- SaiSantosh1: Thanks for the great insight and in depth analysis...
- Marg Online: Thank you Peter for elaborating upon the different...
Follow @peterborner on Twitter