I recently wrote a blog post entitled “What are your core values?” It seemed important to me that having a small number of clearly articulated core values is central to gaining alignment between staff, customers and overall business strategy. I received a comment on the blog from Geoff Crowley (www.higalv.co.uk) essentially saying that writing them […]
I have been watching, for quite some time, the #LeadershipChat twitter stream from C-Level Strategies CEO @LisaPetrilli. Being based in the UK, the 8pm Eastern Time group chat is difficult for me to join every Tuesday. I therefore read the digest as soon as it is posted each Wednesday. (Click here for last evenings chat) […]
I have just finished reading John Boyle and Kevin Klustner’s FC Expert blog piece entitled Collective Leadership Drives Sustainable Growth. The article talks to the point that it is no longer simply about making the right decision. More often, it is about understanding the trade-offs and ensuring decisions are made broadly across the company in […]
Today, Dan Rockwell (@Leadershipfreak) posted a blog article entitle “Three Things Strong Leaders Do.” He was reporting on Harry Kraemer’s speech at the Kellog Leadership Conference. Having had the opportunity to hear Harry speak several years ago, I was eager to read Dan Rockwell’s blog article. The three pieces of wisdom were: Keep it Simple […]
John Baldoni’s recent blog post entitled How to Lead Your Peers tackles the thorny issue of demonstrating authority by showing that you are willing to share your authority with others. Clearly, an attempt to lead your peers is simply a means of exerting control over them. Handled badly, you can end up in a situation where […]
- “Video on our website? …I don’t get it.” | Percipience Video May 20, 2015
- The Power of Video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Percipience Video frames the top 10 video marketing trends for 2015 | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Three tell-tail signs of a poorly produced video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Chief Digital Officer – Identity Crisis? February 10, 2014
- Why do IT Projects fail? September 30, 2008
- How effective are you as a leader? March 21, 2012
- Can IT deliver tangible results and value? October 3, 2008
- The Power of the Tribe February 27, 2012
- Who You Are, Is Who You Attract March 29, 2012
- lahari: <a href="http://jntuinfo.in/jntuk-b-tech-2-1-s...
- Dominica Citizenship Program: Without second thought, using video in your webpag...
- ManimalaKumaran: Hiii... I have read it...The 5 signs of informatio...
- SaiSantosh1: Thanks for the great insight and in depth analysis...
- Marg Online: Thank you Peter for elaborating upon the different...
Follow @peterborner on Twitter