I have just read the latest blog post from @LisaPetrilli entitled “The Number One Thing CEOs Wish They’d Done Differently. “ I totally agree — in several previous roles I wish I had put talent first. Hopefully I have learnt from my previous mistakes! My business is currently in transition. We are moving from being […]
I consider myself to be fortunate. I am lucky enough to have travelled the world and experienced a vast array of different cultures, cuisines and customs. Food is a passion that I cannot escape from. I will always find the time to try new food, to experience new tastes and to search out new culinary […]
Today I initiated a conversation with my senior team. I said that I felt we needed to have a clearer, more concise vision for the company. Having recently read Jim Collins and Jerry Porras’ Harvard Business Review paper entitled “Building Your Company’s Vision” it reminded me that too often a company’s vision statement is diluted […]
Those of us that have experienced the full spectrum of company type; from Early-Stage to SME, to Mid-Market and on up to the Global Enterprise will realise that there are three distinct phases that companies pass through. Initially, the focus is on figuring out what we are going to sell and to whom? Once this […]
- “Video on our website? …I don’t get it.” | Percipience Video May 20, 2015
- The Power of Video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Percipience Video frames the top 10 video marketing trends for 2015 | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Three tell-tail signs of a poorly produced video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Chief Digital Officer – Identity Crisis? February 10, 2014
- Why do IT Projects fail? September 30, 2008
- How effective are you as a leader? March 21, 2012
- Can IT deliver tangible results and value? October 3, 2008
- The Power of the Tribe February 27, 2012
- Who You Are, Is Who You Attract March 29, 2012
- lahari: <a href="http://jntuinfo.in/jntuk-b-tech-2-1-s...
- Dominica Citizenship Program: Without second thought, using video in your webpag...
- ManimalaKumaran: Hiii... I have read it...The 5 signs of informatio...
- SaiSantosh1: Thanks for the great insight and in depth analysis...
- Marg Online: Thank you Peter for elaborating upon the different...
Follow @peterborner on Twitter