Penn Olson in their blog on Corporate Blogging Strategies describes four different reasons for creating a corporate blog: Build thought leadership; Becoming a trusted resource in a particular topic. Demonstrate corporate culture; To reflect an authentic corporate culture to help others understand the company better Connecting with leaders; To build better bonding through sharing. Branding; Establish or […]
Yesterday I wrote a blog article because I had read a review of the restaurant at The Plough Inn, Shutlanger in South Northamptonshire and was undecided whether to go or simply cancel. I had arranged to meet five friends from the Rotary Club of Towcester for dinner and didn’t want to let them down. In […]
Is it possible to transform your meetings into productive, focused and energising collaboration sessions? I recently concluded that I, as I am sure most of you, have come to accept that meetings are unavoidable if I want to progress business issues to a successful conclusion. My meetings are often, too long, painful and, simply put, […]
I am booked to go to a pub/restaurant in a nearby village this evening with a group of friends from my Rotary club, The Rotary Club of Towcester. Without thinking, when asked if I would like to join the group, I quickly checked the calendar on my iPhone, saw that I was free for the […]
I’m often asked, what is the next “wave” in the IT Market that will deliver the same results as the ERP, CRM and Web waves of the last three decades. The more I talk to people the more I conclude that Collaboration is the next IT opportunity for us all Why Collaboration? In the past […]
Server and data virtualisation are helping companies maximize the RoI on their IT assetts while also helping streamline routine IT tasks. They are “doing more with less”—a huge win. VMware, the leading server virtualisation firm, is setting the pace with a stream of new features and functionality that we are all eagerly consuming. The strategic […]
THE PROBLEM – Congratulations, you’ve successfully completed your first BPM project – perhaps two or three. Management are delighted with the increased productivity and visibility. Operators are impressed with the usability. So far, so good! Is this the end of your BPM journey, or merely the beginning?
THE PROBLEM – Regardless of your selected vendor, until your new BPM software suite is in active production and generating tangible benefit to your business, you are effectively sitting on some very expensive shelfware. A catalyst is necessary to multiply the incurred licence and maintenance costs into visible, sponsor-delighting ROI.
THE PROBLEM — BPM projects should create a mutual dependency between IT and the Business that requires an unprecedented amount of team work and process definition. In best practise BPM projects, at least 60% of the effort should involve change management and getting organisations to think about process in the business. If the Business and […]
As a CIO, you want to add value to the business to deliver competitive edge but you are challenged to deliver new projects with more than 50% of your IT budget spent on maintenance and support. BPM as a way of adding value may be difficult to justify in addition to the inventory of other […]
- “Video on our website? …I don’t get it.” | Percipience Video May 20, 2015
- The Power of Video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Percipience Video frames the top 10 video marketing trends for 2015 | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Three tell-tail signs of a poorly produced video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Chief Digital Officer – Identity Crisis? February 10, 2014
- Why do IT Projects fail? September 30, 2008
- How effective are you as a leader? March 21, 2012
- Can IT deliver tangible results and value? October 3, 2008
- The Power of the Tribe February 27, 2012
- Who You Are, Is Who You Attract March 29, 2012
- lahari: <a href="http://jntuinfo.in/jntuk-b-tech-2-1-s...
- Dominica Citizenship Program: Without second thought, using video in your webpag...
- ManimalaKumaran: Hiii... I have read it...The 5 signs of informatio...
- SaiSantosh1: Thanks for the great insight and in depth analysis...
- Marg Online: Thank you Peter for elaborating upon the different...
Follow @peterborner on Twitter