We seem to be in a downward spiral. I hear people all around me firmly focused on short-term recessionary issues. How often have you heard a conversation that starts “I’ve never known it so tough. I have had to cut my cost base by 40%, lay 25% of my staff off and my pipeline has […]
Archive | February, 2009
- “Video on our website? …I don’t get it.” | Percipience Video May 20, 2015
- The Power of Video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Percipience Video frames the top 10 video marketing trends for 2015 | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Three tell-tail signs of a poorly produced video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Chief Digital Officer – Identity Crisis? February 10, 2014
- Why do IT Projects fail? September 30, 2008
- How effective are you as a leader? March 21, 2012
- Can IT deliver tangible results and value? October 3, 2008
- The Power of the Tribe February 27, 2012
- Who You Are, Is Who You Attract March 29, 2012
- lahari: <a href="http://jntuinfo.in/jntuk-b-tech-2-1-s...
- Dominica Citizenship Program: Without second thought, using video in your webpag...
- ManimalaKumaran: Hiii... I have read it...The 5 signs of informatio...
- SaiSantosh1: Thanks for the great insight and in depth analysis...
- Marg Online: Thank you Peter for elaborating upon the different...
Adi Gaskell Alina Tugend Art Petty BPM Business Cloud Computing Collaboration CRM Dan Rockwell Denzil Rankine Digital Video Doug Eikermann Emotional Contagion Family Featured France Friends Full Steam Ahead Green Computing Interviews Jesse Stoner John C. Maxwell Ken Blanchard Leadership Leadership Change Group Leadershipfreak LEAN Life Lisa Petrilli M&A Michelle Braden Percipience Video Policies Press Releases Publications Rotary Salesforce SEcondAct Shawn Murphy Sigal Barsade Social Media Ted Coine The Market Transformation Virtualisation
Follow @peterborner on Twitter