Unquestionably, you can improve your value to your organisation by helping cut unnecessary use of power and raw materials. There are several ways to achieve this. TwoÂ significant strategies are: Move towards zero travel Virtualise your infrastructure Telecommuting not only cuts waste, it also promotes a better working life for individuals and it also means that […]
According to CIO Magazine, concern over compliance has moved up, from 8th to 6th in the list of top ten concerns for CIO’s. Clearly, many companies are bound by regulatory compliance. For some companies, regulatory compliance is now weaved into the fabric of their organisation. Other companies are confusing security with compliance. This is understandable […]
- “Video on our website? …I don’t get it.” | Percipience Video May 20, 2015
- The Power of Video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Percipience Video frames the top 10 video marketing trends for 2015 | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Three tell-tail signs of a poorly produced video | Percipience Video May 19, 2015
- Chief Digital Officer – Identity Crisis? February 10, 2014
- Why do IT Projects fail? September 30, 2008
- How effective are you as a leader? March 21, 2012
- Can IT deliver tangible results and value? October 3, 2008
- The Power of the Tribe February 27, 2012
- Who You Are, Is Who You Attract March 29, 2012
- lahari: <a href="http://jntuinfo.in/jntuk-b-tech-2-1-s...
- Dominica Citizenship Program: Without second thought, using video in your webpag...
- ManimalaKumaran: Hiii... I have read it...The 5 signs of informatio...
- SaiSantosh1: Thanks for the great insight and in depth analysis...
- Marg Online: Thank you Peter for elaborating upon the different...
Follow @peterborner on Twitter